Home Care Jobs throughout Quebec
Bien Chez Soi thanks you for your interest in joining our team, the leading providers of home health care, childcare and household services in Quebec. If you share our commitment to making a real difference in the lives of people, we encourage you to apply today.
The auxiliary nurse is responsible for providing personal patient care. The Auxiliaire Nurse Diploma is required as well as experience in helping people that are losing their autonomy. You must enjoy taking the time to help someone in need. Additionally, you should have good listening skills and be empathic, autonomous, responsible and comfortable taking initiative.
Here is a brief description of the tasks an auxiliary nurse performs on a daily basis:
- Taking vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration)
- Preparation and administration of drugs and injections
- Responsible for dressings
- Offering personal care and client support
- Supervising exercise programs
- Organizing recreational activities
- Assisting with daily tasks
Why you should work for Bien Chez Soi:
- Carefully matching employees with customers’ needs and personalities
- Monthly assessment and wage increases based on individual performance
- Stable, full-time or part-time schedules
- Schedule protection policies
- Schedule flexibility
- Attentive to our employees
Join our family!